Our mailing address is:
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!tm
c/o KCIC CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
4885 McKnight Road #287
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Customer Service: 888.344.2779
Fax Order Line: 1.724.897.7393 (available 24-7-365)
My in-stock, ready made Christmas tree skirts sell all year around and all over the world. A custom-made Christmas tree skirt can be ordered all year around.
The Pre-decorated, prelit Miniature Christmas trees are generally available after November 25th. Custom and large orders must be placed by November 1 in order to give Ann Laurie enough time to gather the best materials for your project.
My busy season is late September to mid-December.
The best way to reach me during the off-season is by using the contact form on this website.Ordering from the cart is secure. If preferred, you can place your order by phone. Just let me know the best time to call you when you email me and I will contact you or your agent.
Please give a detailed message and include your telephone number and e-mail address. If you are inquiring about product availability send the product sku number and describe the quantity that you need. I will reply by e-mail at the earliest available opportunity excluding weekends, national and UPS holidays. Your privacy will be respected and protected.
As a rule, I check and reply to E-mail several times a day and generally respond within 2 business days depending the complexity of the required answer. Use the contact form on our website for the quickest reply. If you do not get a return message within that time frame, it is possible that I simply did not get your e-mail. Many ISP's (including ours) have installed aggressive spam filters which reject any message sent from a domain or address that is not in your address book. If my e-mail to you or yours to me is are rejected as spam, we will never know. E-mail me again if your need is urgent or if you do not hear back within 2 business days.
In order to make e-mail communication to and/or go smoothly:
- Use the Contact Form on the website.
- If you prefer to send from your own e-mail account, set the spam filter on your inbox to accept mail from I Love Christmas.com.
- Verify that the e-mail address typed on your note, our Contact Form and your order is correct. I can't tell you how many times we've taken hours to research and prepare a reply to a customer only to have the reply returned to us because of an incorrect e-mail address.
- Check your bulk or spam e-mail box for our reply. Perhaps it went there rather than your Inbox.
- CHECK your e-mail! We realize that daily checking of e-mail is not a priority with every one. But, if you send a message and expect a reply, you've got to check your e-mail in order to see it! :-)
Secure Order Processing
Our Internet site processes orders 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We use a secure server for all of our on-line order processing. Orders placed on our website are processed securely in "real-time" which means your card is automatically credited/debited at the time of the transaction. This process is not handled by us personally but by computers located hundreds of miles apart. Each order and the confidential information is encrypted for security. Go here for an explanation of real time credit card processing.
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal e-checks, and Post Office money orders. For USA ordering from our website you can pay with:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Discover (credit or debit)
- MasterCard (credit or debit with MasterCode)
- Visa (credit or debit with"Verified by Visa")
- Paypal (debit)
- Paypal (account, major credit card)
- Paypal E-check: If you pay by Paypal e-check the order will not ship until after the four business days it takes for them to process and clear your payment. Orders are filled on a "first come, first paid for" basis. Therefore, it is possible that an item may be out of stock by the time your payment clears and the order is ready for processing
- Postal Money Order: For your security, a USA postal money order is preferred. Remember, orders are filled on a "first come, first served, paid for" basis.
- International and Canadian orders: We accept all major credit cards and bank to bank transfer for orders over $250. Sorry, no international checks, money orders or travelers checks. Current rate of exchange will apply. All orders are subject to a fraud review which can take up to three days to complete.
You will see a copy of your order on your screen and receive a copy by e-mail at the end of the transaction. This will be your receipt. You will also be e-mailed a tracking number after the order is shipped. Customers placing a special order may not automatically receive a tracking number. After the order is shipped, you can log into your account to get an extra copy of the receipt or check the progress of your shipment tracking number.
We will gladly send any order from you as a gift. The receipt will be e-mailed to you after the online transaction and they will get an elegant gift card in your name. The recipient of your gift will not get any price information regarding the sale. Please notify the recipient that a signature will be required with a UPS delivery. The signature requirement is for your protection. With it, you can be sure that your intended recipient actually received your gift.
IN STOCK: We ask all customers to allow 1-3 business days for processing an order for in stock products and 5-7 business days for transit to you. Expedited (3 Day Select, 2nd day Air, Next Day Air) orders ship 24 hours or 1 business day after the order is placed.
CUSTOM ORDERED: Please allow 2- 4 weeks for the creation and shipment of a custom ordered Christmas tree skirt. If you are pressed for time, we may be able to modify an existing skirt to fit your specifications. If the modification requires us to purchase additional supplies or materials we will pass that charge on to you.
DISCOUNT SHIPPING: If you order items that ship from more than
one location, you will receive the discounted UPS/USPS rate from both
If you get an unsolicited e-mail that does not have a subject, has an attachment or a photo or describes a product that is not on a web site you have recently visited or one with a link for which the domain of the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) does not match the domain in the link (email@example.com), it could be spam or an email virus/Trojan. Do not open it! Delete it immediately and run your anti-virus software.
If you have any further questions, please use the Contact Form. I will be happy to help you.