TERMS AND CONDITIONSGoverning the Use of I Love Christmas.com, Products and/or Services
1) ERRORS: Due to the volume of orders that we process, an occasional error may occur in processing, shipping or handling the return of your order. We deeply regret this and will do what we can reasonably do to rectify the error. In the event the error can not be rectified, we will cancel the order and issue a refund. Under no circumstances will our liability exceed the cost of the item and shipping collected. We do try to make sure that all prices on our Web site are accurate. However, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or attempt to contact you with no reply, we will treat the order as cancelled and issue a full refund. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. If we discover that an item is out of stock after your order is placed and are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order and you will receive a full refund.
If you notify us of a due date we will endeavour to see that the order is delivered in a timely manner. If you do not notify us of a due date we are not liable for missed delivery dates. Be aware that every item on this site ships from a location which is subject to cold weather delays in the winter. So, allow extra time.
2) SHIPPING ERRORS: Shipment will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you place your order. We are not responsible for late or missed deliveries if the address on the original order was not entered correctly during the ordering process. Please make sure the shipping address is correct when you place your order!
3) DISCLAIMER: Except as expressly set forth in this section, company specifically disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express or implied, arising by statute, operation of law, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or title with respect to the site or services, or other services or goods provided through this site. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that company does not represent or warrant that the services, products or site will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, or entirely error-free.
4) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: I-Love-Christmas.com expressly disclaims any liability or loss arising from or related to the site or the services (however arising, including negligence), including without limitation, liability or loss associated with unauthorized access to any server, websites, facilities, or your customer data (including credit card numbers and other personally identifiable information) due to accident, illegal or fraudulent means, including hacking, or devices used by any third party, or other causes beyond I-Love-Christmas.com's reasonable control. You expressly agree that I-Love-Christmas.com shall not be liable for any loss arising from infiltration of the services, the I-Love-Christmas.com system or website by means of software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other software programs, or technology designed or intended to disrupt, damage, intercept or expropriate the I-Love-Christmas.com services or any system, program, data or personal information or limit the functioning of the site, services or any software, hardware, or equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or any information of any third party.
5) EXCLUSION: As a condition of use of the site and services, you agree that neither company, nor any officer, affiliate, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of company will be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential loss of profits, loss of use, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the site, services, products, third party services or service agreements, however arising, including without limitation, the inability to use the services or product, for cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any products, services provided or obtained or transactions entered into through the site, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, other tangible or intangible property, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations set forth in this section apply to the acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of company and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, officers, directors, shareholders, managers, employees, and agents, which, but for this provision, would give rise to a course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine.
6) OTHER LIMITATIONS: except as otherwise limited, our liability and the liability of our parent, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents to you or any third parties in any circumstances shall be limited to the lesser of (a) the amount of your order and any other sum paid in the 30 days prior to the action giving rise to liability or the total value of the item in question.
8) OTHER DISCLAIMERS: (a) PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS: Since we know you can not see first-hand the lovely products in our store, we try very hard to make sure that the descriptions are accurate, detailed and complete. However, we reserve the right to make a mistake once in a while. :-) We can not control or accept responsibility for a mistake made by a supplier in their product pricing or descriptions or changes made to a product of which we are not aware.
(b) PRODUCT COLORS / APPEARANCE: Due to variations in brightness, contrast and the color balance settings of computer monitors, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen will be an exact match for the color of any product in our Internet store.
(c) ERRORS, CORRECTIONS, OMISSIONS: Adjustments or corrections due to errors or omissions can be made to our website and the Internet store at any time. These adjustments include pricing, shipping cost and methods, details and product descriptions, discontinued products not marked as such, structural changes to a product made by the manufacturer of which we are not aware, products that are sold out due to unexpected heavy demand, errors in typing or incorrect photo, dimensions or pricing shown with a product.
9) WARRANTY: Every glass ornament, glass garland, tree skirt, ornament hook and pre-decorated, prelit tree is inspected before it is shipped to you. We will correct any error in the order or replace defective merchandise - at no additional charge to you.
The decorations on your silk Christmas tree skirt are guaranteed to remain affixed for 10 years or more if the skirt is properly displayed and stored. I have a 5 year workmanship warranty on them and will repair any loose decorations for free occurring within a 5 year time frame - The silk tree skirt can be spot cleaned but not dry cleaned or washed. It should not be displayed or stored in a location that is subject to extremes of heat, cold or moisture; damage by pets or children. Should a decoration become loose under normal use, I will take care of it for you. I cannot be responsible for damage caused to your skirt by pets, children, improper use, dry cleaning, washing or improper storage.
10) TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE and the laws of the state of Delaware. Contact me if you need assistance