Glass Bead Christmas Tree Garland-Silver Wire
- Brand: I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
- Product Code: Garland-Silver Wire
- Availability: 7
- 6 or more $24.00
- Sold Individually. Assembled by hand.
- Glass beads in garland are breakable and should be treated as fragile-Not handled roughly or displayed within the reach of small children or pets.
- Gift Card upon request: add a note in the "Comments" area of the cart.
Use and Care
- DO NOT store in an area subject to moisture, high humidity, heat, smoke, mold, direct sunlight or freezing.
- When the holiday season is over, wipe gently with a soft cloth before putting them away.
- Off-Season Storage: Keep and use the reusable bubble wrap and black gift box or shipping carton.
Information Related to Special Orders
- Advance Order Recommended? No
- Hand Modified Item: Yes. Allow 1 week for custom order of 6 or more strands to be connected.
- Layaway Plan Available? Yes. $150 minimum. Set up during checkout.
- Restocking: Yes
- If the design that you want is not shown or sold out - contact me for assistance.
Information Related to Shipping
- Dimensional Weight? 1 lbs
- Oversized? No
- Off-Season Storage: Keep and use the gift box carton
- USPS or UPS shipping to USA addresses
- International Shipping by USPS Priority International mail.
- Ships From Area Subject to Weather-Related Delays. Allow extra delivery time during holiday season or if order is placed after December 1st.
Simple, Uncomplicated, Beautiful Glass Garland
Glass Bead Christmas Tree Garland-Silver WireThis beautiful glass bead Christmas tree garland is substantial enough to lay on the outer branches of a real tree with sturdy branches, a metal ornament tree or an artificial Christmas tree. Reflects light beautifully. Nothing sparkles like real glass on a Christmas tree. I assemble these by hand and will leave the hooks on the ends. You can connect strand ends at the back of the tree if you wish.
- Luxurious 16MM Austrian style cut glass beads on a nickel silver wire pins.
- Clear Glass beads are approx. 1/2" in diameter, 3/8" deep
- Beads are flat on the front, octagonal in overall design
- Flat front, Beveled Sides, Pointed Back
- One garland (32") will dress a tree 1'-18" ft tall
- Three garlands (96") decorates a tree 2 ft - 3 ft tall
- Four-five garlands (128-160") decorates a tree up to 4 ft tall.
- Eight-twelve garlands (256-320") decorates a tree up to 7 ft tall.
The total length you need will depend upon how tightly you wind the garland around the tree and if you place them on the outer edge or inner edges of your tree. If you are choosing a garland for an artificial or real tree, allow for the extra width of your tree and get the longest length. The nickel silver pins are strong and the beads will not fall off of the connector. However, the ends can be pulled apart by hand to add other design elements or connect your chains at the end if you wish.
We will connect multiple strands for you. If you order multiples and do NOT want them connected, please select that option before adding to your cart. If you order multiples and want some connected and some not, select that option. Then, add a note in the 'Comments' area of our cart telling us how many to connect and how many to leave unconnected.NOTE: I will go over each strand and gently push in the wires connecting the beads to keep them from snagging. The connecting pins are strong and the beads will not fall off of the connectors during normal use. Beads may separate during shipping, during the unwrapping or while you are placing them. You should have a pair of needle nose pliers on hand in case you need to join a few again. A piece of Scotch tape on the teeth will help to avoid marring the finish on the connectors.
The entire garland is wrapped in self-adhesive bubble wrap which is reusable if carefully handled. I also supply a black gloss gift box (Indestructo) for off-season storage. If you are not reusing the bubble wrap, wipe beads with a soft lint-free cloth before storing. Visit my Christmas decorating blog to get a few ideas for using glass bead garlands in your home this holiday season.