Glass Bead Christmas Tree Garland-Silver Wire
- Brand: I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
- Product Code: Garland-Silver Wire
- Availability: 6
- 4 or more $19.00
- Sold Individually. Assembled by hand.
- Glass beads in garland are breakable and should be treated as fragile-Not handled roughly or displayed within the reach of small children or pets.
- Gift Card upon request: add a note in the "Comments" area of the cart.
Use and Care
- DO NOT store in an area subject to moisture, high humidity, heat, smoke, mold, direct sunlight or freezing.
- When the holiday season is over, wipe gently with a soft cloth before putting them away.
- Off-Season Storage: Keep and use the reusable bubble wrap and black gift box or shipping carton.
Information Related to Special Orders
- Advance Order Recommended? No
- Hand Modified Item: Yes. Allow 1 week for custom order of 6 or more strands to be connected.
- Layaway Plan Available? Yes. $150 minimum. Set up during checkout.
- Restocking: Yes
- If the design that you want is not shown or sold out - contact me for assistance.
Information Related to Shipping
- Dimensional Weight? 1 lbs
- Oversized? No
- Off-Season Storage: Keep and use the gift box carton
- USPS or UPS shipping to USA addresses
- International Shipping by USPS Priority International mail.
- Ships From Area Subject to Weather-Related Delays. Allow extra delivery time during holiday season or if order is placed after December 1st.
Glass Bead Christmas Tree Garland-16mm beads Silver Wire
Glass Bead Christmas Tree Garland-Silver Wire
Nothing sparkles like real glass on a Christmas tree. This beautiful 16mm glass beads Silver Wire Christmas tree garland is substantial enough to lay on the outer branches of a real tree with sturdy branches, a metal
ornament tree or an artificial Christmas tree. Reflects light
beautifully. I assemble these by hand and either will leave the hooks open on the
ends or cap them with a small charm.
- Luxurious 16MM Austrian style cut glass beads on brass wire pins.
- Clear Glass beads are approx. 1/2" in diameter, 3/8" deep
- Beads are flat on the front, octagonal in overall design
- Flat front, Beveled Sides, Pointed Back
- Garlands (at the present time) are 1 meter or 39" long
- Ends are capped with a small silver "Made with Love" charm
Approximate quantities (hung vertically-front and 2 sides):
- 4-6 39" garlands (60"-120") decorates a tree 2 ft - 3 ft tall 2 per side (separating each garland at 18"- 2 garlands on each side)
- 20-26 garlands (600"-780") connected by two's 3 per side decorates a tree up to 4 ft tall.
- 24-39 garlands (720"-1170") connected by three's 4 per side decorates a tree up to 7 ft tall.
Approximate quantities (laid horizontally) on a 4 ft tall x 2 ft wide tree:
- 1 - 30"-32"-39" garland to cover each side: front, back, right and left or 4 garlands for the widest row.
- Multiply that for each row assuming they are laid 12" or 1 ft apart going up the tree (one additional row per foot of height.)
- You will need approximately 16 garlands to cover a tree that is 4 ft x 2 ft
- Approximately 32-36 garlands (960"-1080"-) to decorate a tree up to 7 ft tall
Multiple strands ordered will be connected. If you order multiples and do NOT want them connected, please select that option before adding to your cart. If you want the longer garlands separated at 18" for a smaller tree, select unconnected and add that note in the 'Comments' area of our cart. The hook ends will not be capped with a charm. If you order multiples and want some connected and some not, select that option. Then, add a note in the 'Comments' area of our cart telling us how many to connect and how many to leave unconnected.NOTE: I will go over each strand and gently push in the wires connecting the beads to keep them from snagging. The nickel metal connecting pins are strong and the beads will not fall off of the connectors during normal use. However, beads may separate during shipping, during the unwrapping or while you are placing them. Have a pair of needle nose pliers on hand in case you need to join a few again. A piece of Scotch tape on the teeth will help to avoid marring the finish on the connectors. The wire ends can be pulled apart by hand to add a different charm, other holiday design elements or to add more garland chains at the end if you wish.
The entire garland is wrapped in self-adhesive bubble wrap which is reusable if carefully handled. But, the glue may come off if you store your garland in a warm or moist area. (Please don't!!) If you are not reusing the bubble wrap, wipe beads with a soft lint-free cloth before storing. I also supply a black gloss gift box (Indestructo) for off-season storage. Visit my Christmas decorating blog to get a few ideas for using glass bead garlands in your home this holiday season. Or my page of glass garland decorating tips.